The Starter Pack is the perfect addition to any sized household. Plus, it’s a cost-effective way to trial The Swag – but we bet, you’ll be back for more!
If you’re confident, buy two starter packs, and whilst one Swag is in the wash, you’ll have clean ones readily on hand. Plus we’ll give you free postage and handling! The Swag not only saves you money – it saves time! Less rummaging through your fridge and fewer trips to the shops!
All three sizes of The Swag can be used to store a combination of fruits, veggies, and leafy greens all in one Swag! The Long Swag is perfect for longer vegetables, such as celery, spinach, and leeks however you can put fruits and veggies that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact for your unique crisper size.
Your Starter Pack consists of:
2 x Small Swags, 1 x Long Swag, and 1 x Large Swag;
- Small Swag – Width: 37cm X Height: 38cm (opened up and including flap height) 37cm x 24cm not including the flap
- Long Swag – Width: 52cm X Height: 38cm (opened up and including flap height) 52cm x 24cm not including the flap.
- Large Swag – Width: 42cm x Height:52cm (opened up and including flap height) 42cm x 38cm not including the flap.
- Machine-Washable (cold water)
- Colour-Coded Trim for Easy Organisation
- Made from three Unique Layers of 100% Unbleached, Unseeded Cotton
- 100% Compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical & Fair-Trade (SEDEX)
- A “How To” Information Booklet
HOW TO USE
- Machine wash before use.
- Dampen Swags under the tap & wring out the excess water.
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags
- Place in the crisper of the fridge.
- Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every 2 weeks, turn inside out, and cold machine wash preferably with non-toxic washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible. And repeat!